Catch Jacob Jonas The Company's WORLD PREMIERE of AT WORK in an outdoor park in the heart of Century City! Bring a blanket and relax on the sprawling lawn. If you need a chair, one can be provided - just make a note when purchasing your ticket. Wear or bring warm layers, as temperatures drop at sundown.
Make a reservation for a pre-show dinner at nearby restaurants Craft or Cuvée.
- There are two types of seating: lawn style seating and reserved chairs. All seating is general admission on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Chair seating is available in a designated area for patrons who selected the option at ticket purchase. Please make a note during your ticket purchase to reserve a chair.
- For lawn seating, please bring blankets, pillows or low chairs that have a seat that rests on the ground with a low back. Tall chairs are not permitted.
- A small tarp underneath your blanket is recommended.
- Blankets will be available for sale on site.
- You are allowed to bring your own picnic. Outside alcohol is not permitted in the park, but available for purchase at Craft or Cuvée.
- Accessible seats are available. Please make a note during your ticket purchase.
- Children over the age of 3 require general admission tickets, however, children under the age of 3 do not.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. In the rare event that weather conditions prove to be unsafe, we will notify ticket holders with information about a rescheduled event.
- Self-parking and valet parking are available onsite. Click here for more information.
- Stay on paved roads when walking through the park, and please remain respectful.
- No lit candles, barbecues or open flame.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- Smoking permitted in designated smoking areas only.
- No tall chairs.
- All performances are held outdoors and attendees are requested to socially distance. Please refrain from attending a performance if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.